Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where book bloggers devote a post to an upcoming book release they are particularly looking forward to reading.
The dream thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Release date :
Goodreads : Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...
This waiting on wednesday is obvious and completely predictable. I'm such a huge fan of Maggie Stiefvater. I fell in love with her lyrical writing 3 years ago and since then I've read every book she's written. The wolves of mercy falls, the books of faerie and her stand alone The Scorpio Races... I loved them all ! I was really impressed by the first book in this new series : The Raven Boys. It's so different from anything she's ever written. The end of the first book was spectacular but it also left me with lots of unanswered questions so I can't wait to read this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment