If you want to know more about Jennifer L. Armentrout you can go on her blog or her website.
I love Jennifer L. Armentrout's books. I really like the Covenant series but my favorite is The Lux series.
There is 5 books in this series :


Obsidian, Onyx (it came out this month), Opal (comes out in december), the fourth and the fifth books are untitled for now.
You can click on the title of the first and second book if you want to read my reviews.
The author announced a few months ago that the fourth and fifth book are going to be dual POV (from Daemon and Katy). I'm so excited !
But Jennifer L. Armentrout also wrote a prequel novella called Shadows and you can read my review about it here. And she also wrote extras from Daemon POV that you can find at the end of the first and second book or on her website.
I wanted to do this post because I wanted to share with you the amazing trailers that Vania (from VLC productions) made of the first two books. But also to talk about the two models that you can see on the covers.
The two models on the cover are called Pepe Toth and Sztella Tziotziosz. They are from Grece. You can go to their facebook page if you want to see more pictures of their photoshoots or personal pictures.
They are both gorgeous and there is an amazing chemistry between the two of them.
Actually they are a real life couple and they are even engaged !
They are featured on many book covers (on one of Simone Elkeles's book for example).
In May they went to America to meet Jennifer L. Armentrout and they did a book tour for the release of Onyx with the author. They also filmed book trailers with Vania.
Book trailer of Obsidian
Book trailer of Onyx
Video with some pictures from Vania's photoshoots with Pepe and Sztella
I totally recommend these books :) !!


wow i did not know they were from Greece, i loveee greece:) also i didn't know they were engaged;)
ReplyDeleteI have heard a lot about the Lux series and want to read it so badly.
ReplyDeleteI love the story of the cover models. That's so cute that they're engaged in real life.