Saturday, 8 September 2012

Bookshelf tour / My birthday :)

Hey guys !! Today it's my birthday. I'm turning 20 and to celebrate I wanted to do a little bookshef tour to show you all my books :D !!!!

My Harry Potter shelves !!! The english and french books, the soundtracks, the dvds, my time turner, ravenclaw scarf and other stuff...

My oldest book shelves.  Each of these shelves are double stacked. Most of these books are in french. On the right french classics and contempory books. On the left historical and medieval books and some of the books series that I loved between the age of 9 - 15.

Most of these books are in french and they are classics and contemporary.

That bookshelf is new. Well it's been in my apartment in Bordeaux for 2 years but when I left I was back to my parent's house so it's now in my bedroom ! They are a lot of mixed books here. English, spanish and french books. YA but also classics and historical books.
The first two shelves are my Richelle Mead's books <3 .="." nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
And now my favorite :D ! My grandfather made these shelves a year ago and I love them so much. They are just above my bed. Most of these books are YA :). But as you can see they are full now :/... 

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!! :D Thanks for showing us all your gorgeous shelves and books---now go out and enjoy your BIG 20th!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great really^^ i would like ( and need) someone able to make some shelves for me too^^

    Happy Birthday
    Joyeux Anniversaire

    plein de bonheur et bien sur des livres^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyeux anniversaire et BEAUCOUP de cadeaux livresques (ou pas d'ailleurs) pour toi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh myyy! Such a neat collection. :3 I'm envious. And French sounds fascinating to me (well, it may be because I'm taking Spanish for this sem, but whatever)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! More birthdays and BOOKS to come!
    Best regards, Marian @ WheneverLifeGetsTough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome Shelfs! and awesome tour! i love it when bloggers do this!

    Plus

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! I loved seeing your bookshelves! I think it's really cool that you have shelves above your bed--that was so nice of your Grandfather to make them for you. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, neat-o!!! =) I envy you because you have very organized shelves. =)

    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    -Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have lovely bookshelves. I love that Harry Potter has it's own space. That's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEK!!! I love seeing people's bookcases!!! Gives me a lot of ideas!! and Happy Birthday!!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waw, tu as une super étagère Harry Potter !

    La dernière étagère est géniale, j'adore ce joyeux désordre, ça rend super bien ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah, love your HP section the most!! Brilliant. And happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aha ouvre une bibliothèque Marie :p
    Dit toi que moi mes deux bibliothèque sont déjà pleine et j'ai laissé la moitié de mes livres dans le sud...

    ReplyDelete