Sunday, 9 September 2012
Letterbox Love / Stacking the shelves [14]
Letterbox Love is a weekly feature hosted by Lynsey on Narratively Speaking. The idea apparently came out of a group discussion on twitter.
It's a new meme for the UK bookbloggers where we share the books that we've received, bought, borrowed ect.. every week.
I wanted to do this meme because i'm going to live in England in less than a month so it would be an awesome way to meet UK bloggers !
And i'm also doing Stacking the shelves. I know i'm already doing Letterbox Love but I like this meme. I really like Tynga's blog and I met a lot of awesome bloggers thanks to this meme these past few weeks. So i'm doing two meme now every sunday :).
I got some awesome books this week guys :D !
1 book from The Book Depository :
Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh. I've been waiting for read this book for a year and a half ! I loved Nevermore and I can't wait to read this second book. I had pre ordered this book several months ago so I was really excited when I received it !
1 book from Netgaley :
The girl who was on fire anthology. Thank you BenBella Books !
It was my birthday yesterday and I got some books for my birthday :).
But I'm only going to show you the physical books that I got.
Because I got a Kindle for my birthday and I bought a lot of ebooks with my birthday money but I'm going to show you that next week and do a Stacking the shelves kindle edition !
So this is the physical books that I got for my birthday yesterday (all in french) :
Barbe bleue by Amélie Nothomb. I love this french author and this is her new book. I'm going to read it today. Thanks dad !
Marie l'insoumise by Claude Mosse. This is an historical book about Marie Stuart. Thanks mom !
Secrets d'Histoire book I and II by Stéphane Bern. I'm so happy that I got these books ! This is a french historical tv show that I love and they are now books.
Chrétien de Troyes books. I love medieval literature and especially this author's works. I got this La Pléiade edition. This is one of the most famous publisher here in France and these books are really expensive but beautiful. I was so grateful to receive this for my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh plein de livres, j'avoue je n'en ai lu aucun (si si ça arrive lol), mais je te souhaite de bonnes lectures!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Birthday again darling!
here is mine
Enshadowed was one of my most anticipated reads this year too. I already got my copy last week though I still haven't read it yet. Enjoy your books, Marie.Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteChel @ The Procrastinator's Corner
happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you enjoy everything!!
ReplyDeleteMy Added to the Bookshelf post!
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
Great list! I haven't heard of any of these, sadly. But the cover for Enshadowed is lovely.
ReplyDelete