So here are the books that I got for Christmas (sorry the picture is upside down but that was the only way so that all my books fit in a picture) :
Resurrection by Robyn Young. I have all the books of her other series about the crusades in french and this one is about Robert de Bruce I can't wait to read it.
Pillars of the earth by Ken Follet. I wanted to read this book for so long!! Medieval history and the building of a cathedral? This book is totally made for me ! I also got the tv show but I want to read the book first.
Mary Bloody Mary& Beware Princess Elizabeth by Carolyn Meyer. The review is on my blog. I really liked these two books.
The Tudors by Meyer. A book about the Tudors in general and especially Henry XVIII.
The road to Avalon by Joan Wolf. Arthurian book YAY ! I wanted to read this book after reading reviews on goodreads. It seems like this book is featuring Arthur and Morgana romance <3.
Dieu by Marie Drucker and Frédéric Lenoir. An interview between a french journalist and an historian about religious topics.
The complete penguin stories of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I'm so happy that I got this book this copy is just beautiful. I wanted to read the Sherlock Holmes stories since I went to the Sherlock Holmes museum in London last summer. Game of thrones the first four books by George RR Martin.
Vampire Academy Guide.
Storm Born by Richelle Mead. VA is one of my favorite YA series and I loved the first three books in the succubus series. I need to finish this series to start this one. Thanks Mathilde <3.
Il est trop beau ton bouquin de Sherlock Holmes !! T'as commencé Sherlock au fait ou non ?
ReplyDeleteIl faut que je commande Storm Born moi aussi ;) !!
Bisous