Friday, 5 August 2011

In My Mailbox (40-45 end of june to beginning of august)

I'm really sorry guys it's been nearly two months that I haven't been blogging anything ! I'm really lazy during this holiday but it's gonna change now. I'm going in the mountains tomorrow for a week and I won't have any internet there but next week when I'll be back the blog is going to start again I promise !
So here is all the books that I received since the end of June.

The morganville vampires series by Rachel Caine. Book 1 to 4.

I bought in London :
Dangerous angels by Francesca Lia Block
A great and terrible beauty by Libba Bray
Then I receive the new version of the first vampire academy book by Richelle Mead. So I re read it of course !


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I did a little happy dance when I received it !
Succubus on top by Richelle Mead. Loved this book. It might one of my favorite series now and I can't wait to read all the others even if I have to wait my birth day to get them !

And then I received some college books :
The second peguin book of english short stories.
Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen.
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.
1984 by George Orwell
Prometheus unbound by Percy Shelley

2 comments:

  1. looooove the cover on the new VA so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des livres très tentant ;) Je viens de m'acheter un livre en VO pour voir un peu car vous me tentez toutes ;) Bonnes lectures et bonne semaine

    ReplyDelete