In my mailbox was started by Kristi (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
It's not exactly a book but at least it's about a book ! I've received by ravenclaw tie for the Harry Potter movie premiere that I'm attending in London in July. I already have my ravenclaw scarf and time turner so I'm quite ready and I totally can't wait :D !
Then i've finally received City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare <3. I'm currently reading it and loving it :).
And you ?

La cravate est superbe!!! *jalouse*
ReplyDeleteI really need to read the second Clare book soon! Ravenclaw tie looks cool :)
ReplyDeleteI am waiting for my own copy. It might arrive in one or two weeks. Cant hardly wait >.<
ReplyDeleteBravo you got the coolest HP tie!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I see City of Fallen Angels... nice. Still have to read my Clare books....they are still in their original packaging....
I love the HP tie ^^
ReplyDeleteGreat IMM!