Monday, 1 October 2012

September 2012 Wrap-up

This month I"ve read 6 books. I know it's pretty bad. But I moved to England so I've been really busy this month.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (rereading) 5 stars
The power of six by Pittacus Lore 3 stars 
Barbe Bleue by Amélie Nothomb 4 stars
Fade by AK Morgen (got it on Netgalley) 2 stars
Dash and Lily's book of dares (got it on Netgalley) 5 stars
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan 5 stars

So I haven't read a lot of books this month but I loved 3 of them. My favorite books of the month are (except City of Bones since I was rereading it) : Dash and Lily's book of dares and Unspoken.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! I've heard nothing but amazing things about it, so I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Glad you enjoyed it and had a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Sarah Rees Brennan's new book. I've heard mixed things about it so far but I'm taking note of all the positives because I like the sound of the premise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice blog :)And at least three of the books you got round to reading were 5 stars!!! If you get time could you possibly check out my YA book blog and perhaps leave a comment?
      Ruby - http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete