Saturday, 4 August 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon Goals

I've signed up to do this Read-a-Thon nearly two months ago. And i'm so sorry guys because I haven't been blogging for a long time. So I just noticed that I didn't write my goals post for this Read-a-Thon.
It's called the Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon and it is hosted by In Between. It runs from August 4rth to August 12th. You can find more informations and sign up here

My TBR pile is still huge. I'm moving to England in september and I can't bring all my books so I really need to read a lot of books this summer that's why i'm doing several read-a-thon. 

The books that i'm hoping to read are :


- Romans de la Table Ronde by Chrétien de Troyes : It's a bind up with 4 books in it about the knight of the round table. I'm a huge fan of Arthurian literature and I wanted to reread these books. The 4 books are (i'm going to read them in french but i'm giving you the english titles here) : 
Erec and Enide
Cliges
Lancelot : the knight of the cart
Yvain : the knight with the lion
Perceval : the story of the Grail
- And I want to read Labyrinth by Kate Mosse. I can't wait to read this one. It's also about the Holy Grail, the crusades... and it's set in my country France ! I want to read this book because the tv show is coming out in a few months (with an awesome cast such as Katie Mcgrath !).

I'm also going to read another book if I can. I haven't received it yet. I bought it on amazon and i'm going to receive it this week. 
Eon : Dragoneye reborn by Alison Goodman.

And 4 e-novellas : 

3 comments:

  1. Great books:) have you read throne of glass first or the e-novellas? i can't wait to read throne of glass:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I hope you'll enjoy them - and have a fantastic time in UKLand :)
    Here's my post and my goals for the readathon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed LABYRINTH, it was such a page-turner! Good luck, and happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete