Saturday, 18 August 2012

My 2-year blogoversary international giveaway

Ifmarybooks celebrates its 2 year blogoversary today :D !

Starting a book blog is one of the best decision of my life. I met awesome bloggers thanks to this blog, discovered great books, went to book signings and book fair, interviewed authors... It's an unbelievable experience and I hope that I'll keep blogging for many many years.

So I decided to do a little giveaway to thank you guys.
The winner gets to choose one of this book  OR the book of your choice on The Book Depository :
You'll  win a new copy of course but I wanted to show you a picture of my books :). All of them are books that were released this year and I loved them all ! You can see the titles and my review of these books here :

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Scarlet by AC Gaughen
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

OR if you have already read these books or if you're not interested in any of them you can choose the book of you choice, under $15 on The Book Depository.

This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL for wherever the Book Depository ships.
Open from August 18th till September 1st !
Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter  ! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

90 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your bloggoversary and thank you for this giveaway! My favorite book of 2012 so far is Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this great giveaway!
    Favourite book 2012...published in 2012 i think obsidian by jennifer armentrout ( 2eme edition) but there are other § just don't know if they are 2012)

    Félicitations pour ce 2ème anniversaire^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay, thanks for letting me know about the giveaway! ^^
    Fav book of 2012? Oh well, there's so many. Standing out the most: Article 5 by Kristen Simmons, Easy by Tammara Webber, Pushing the Limits, Cinder, and well, many more. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Congrats on the 2 years blogoversary! My best read this year so far would definitely be Pushing the Limits. So amazing!
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bloggoversary! And thank you for doing an international giveaway :)My favourite book would be Holier Than Thou, it's an Aussie book and I just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favorite 2012 book would be The Fault in Our Stars. I dont rememver if it came out in 2012, but I definitely read it this year. :)

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite book so far is... The Fault in Our Stars! John Green is just... amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyeux bloganniversaire ! :)
    Mon livre préféré de 2012, hm... là, ça doit être Ballad de Maggie Stiefvater.
    Merci pour le concours ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou si tu voulais un livre publié en 2012, c'est For Darkness Shows the Stars de Diana Peterfreund.

      Delete
  9. Joyeux bloganniversaire à toi et un grand merci pour le concours !
    Mon livre préféré de 2012, j'hésite un peu le choix est dur... Mais je dirai bien The Immortal Rules de Julie Kagawa, ça a été un énorme coup de cœur ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite book so far is Drowning Instinct. Thanks for the giveaway! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogoversary comrade :) !! 2 years of blogging is a true milestone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogoversary comrade :) !! 2 years of blogging is a true milestone ... I really enjoyed The Golden Lily as well and I can't wait to read these other books that you loved.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy blogoversary!!! It's always so amazing! and thanks for the giveaway! I think my fav is Blood before sunrise by Amanda Bonilla. it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merci beaucoup pour ce concours et excellent bloganniversaire ! Mon livre préféré... C'est vraiment compliqué... Je dirais Cinder, même si ce n'est qu'un parmi... Tant d'autres. Une très bonne journée et bonne continuation pour ce blog qui mérite le détour !

    ReplyDelete
  16. conrgats marie for making it two years :D thanks for giveaway. I think my fav so far are grave mercy and bloodlines :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joyeux bloganniversaire !!

    C'est que ça passe vite dis donc... n'empêche, j'ai déjà dû te le dire mais je te le redis, ton blog est magnifique :) Je mentirais si je te disais que je passais tous les jours, mais quand bien même, j'aime beaucoup le visiter et puis, tes lectures finissent toujours dans ma wishlist... xD

    Mon livre préf de 2012 ? Purée, en voilà une question ^^ Je serais incapable de te donner un seul titre. Hors mis les suites de sagas que j'adore (VA, que j'ai finis cette année, ou La cité des ténèbres 4, sorti en VF y'a pas longtemps) j'ai adoré Hate List, Enfernité, Juliette Forever... donc voilà, je sais que du coup je réponds pas vraiment à la question, mais c'est tout ce que je peux faire xD

    Sur ce, bon week-end, merci pour ce giveaway et à très vite ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. my fav book so far this year is grave mercy by Robin LaFevers

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely books you got there!

    Let me see... my favorite book of the year so far... "East" by Edith Pattou.

    Happy 2-year blogoversary & thank you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favourite book so far in 2012 would have to be Glitch by Heather Anastasiu =) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, gosh, that's such a hard question! Shatter Me was my first thought, so I'll go with that. Otherwise, I'll be here debating for the next 20 minutes, haha.

    Thank you for such a generous giveaway! I'm a new follower, by the way. :) Headed over here from the Bout of Books Twitter chat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saw on twitter it is your blog anniversary so thought I would stop by and say here is to many more years & thanks for the giveaway.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oops forgot to say so far my fav book I think has to be Me Before You by JoJo Moyes - loved it!

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your blogoversary! 2 years of book blogging is amazing. My favourite book for 2012 would go to The Fault in Our Stars by John Green but I also loved Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard and Insurgent by Veronice Roth. Thank you for the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a tough question, but I'll have to say Cinder is still my favorite book this year.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Joyeux blog anniversaire ! ^^

    Difficile de n'en choisir qu'un. Mais si je dis publié en 2012, alors Throne of Glass. Aussi car c'est mon premier en VO et que je ne m'arrêtais qu'après avoir mal aux crânes à trop lire. Mon petit cerveau était trop sollicité. ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Bloganniversary darling :)

    So my favorite book of the year... SHADOW HEIR by Richelle Mead, even if I did hate the end !

    ReplyDelete
  28. So i wrote a hell of a comment darling BUT fuck the internet who just deleted whole of it.

    So I'm glad you're told me about that giveaway and HAPPY BLOGANNIVERSARY !!!
    My favorit book of this year was Shadow Heir by Richelle Meade - even if I did hate the end :p

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite book so far is ONYX! Congrats on your blogoversary :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy 2 years!! Wow you've been doing this for a while :D so happy for ya! Thank you for this great giveaway.

    I can't say just one favourite read of 2012..I have three..Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, and Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama..All great and wonderful reads.

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for the giveway and congratulation for your birthday!!! And my faforite book??? hum VA, Richelle Mead<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  32. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on 2 years!!! HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!! And, so far my favorite reads have been Insurgent & The Fault In Ours Stars. But, I'm reading Throne of Glass & it might become a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've read so many book this year! But I think I would have to say that Graceling by Kristin Cashore was my favorite (: Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo; I loved it! And happy 2 years! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. It's unusual for me to pine for a book after I've finished reading it, but I couldn't get that one out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bon bloganniversaire ! 2 ans déjà :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats and I think it's Shadown on the Moon by Zoe Marriott. Although I've read a lot of awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy Blogoversary,sweetie!! Here's to many more years of happy book blogging! :D

    My faves this year were Incarnate and Cinder. Both sooooo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. aww congrats on your 2 year blogoversary!
    i read a ton of books but one of my favorites are Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock, Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Storhmeyer and Knee Deep by Jolene Perry!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Blogoversary!
    Thank you for the giveaway!

    I've read so many good ones, but I'll say Cinder and Throne of Glass. =)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy Blogoversary!(:
    My favorite would have to be Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout!(:

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really enjoyed Of Poseidon, The Widdershins Adventures, Grave Mercy and Cold Fury! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy blog-anniversary!!
    I read so many books this year... but I just begin HUNGER GAMES. I will probably love it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey ^^ ! Congratulations for your 2 year blogoversary, and thank you for the giveaway =) ! This year, I discovered a lot of wonderful books : Warm Bodies, The Host, The Mortal Instruments series, etc ... I fell in love with those books <3 And I don't think I could choose one ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's a tie between Under the Never Sky and Article 5. They were both so amazing! Happy Blogoversary. 2 years is so incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations! :) I really loved The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead.

    ReplyDelete
  48. congrats!

    I really loved God Save The Queen by Kate Locke and This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers!

    Happy reading and thank you for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congratulations on your Blogoversary!! That's wonderful.

    You have a great giveaway. I loved Grave Mercy when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow I can't choose. I think it's between If I Stay and Game of Thrones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I loved Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh it's so hard to pick a favorite for this year. I don't know, actually. I can't choose. I will have to think some more on it. By the way, thanks for letting me know about the giveaway :).

    ReplyDelete
  53. Scarlet and Bitterblue were just amazing. And it's international! Might just have to enter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats on your blogoversary.

    And thanks for the amazing giveaway, Marie! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh and my favorite book so far from 2012 is a tie between The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead & Stolen Night (sequel to Infinite Days) by Rebecca Maizel. Both books had me thinking about book therapy, lol. They were amazing and really tugged on the heartstrings!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  56. It's so hard to choose, I think my favorite so far is Lacrimosa, Of Poseidon, and Grasping at Eternity. <3

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hm, that's a tough question, there were so many great new relelases, and I've read a few older ones as well. I think the ones that rocked my world most were The Language of Flowers and The Invention of Hugo Cabret, and in 2012 releases, Intangible by J. Meyers was a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  58. There are so many great books this year! My favorite so far would have to be Katie McGarry's Pushing the Limits.. I've never been one to go for contemporary fiction, but this one blew me away :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  59. That is a beautiful selection of books, Mary! I'd love to read Grave Mercy, I've heard great things about it! Thanks for the giveaway, and happy blogoversary!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh sorry, left the comment before seeing the question! My favourite this year, hmm tough one! I loved Above by Leah Bobet, and When She Woke by Hillary Jordan which I'm just about to start writing my review for. Also Genesis by Bernard Beckett and Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. Oh I could list more!! Not to mention I'm re-reading the Obernewtyn Chronicles and my love of those books knows no bounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. My favorite book so far this year... oh boy there's so many..... I'd have to say The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

    ReplyDelete
  62. Congrats and thanks for the giveaway Mary!
    My favorite 2012 books is a tie between The Fault in Our Stars and My Life Next Door.

    ReplyDelete
  63. So far my fav book is The Twelve by Justin Cronin! Happy Blogoversary! It's my blogoversary this week too! Feel free to stop by!

    http://melissaseclecticbookshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  64. My favorite book so far is Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers!

    Happy Blogoversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congratulations on 2 years, that's amazing! My favourite book of 2012 so far is probably Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. Thank you for celebrating with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi! OMG Favorite book of 2012, it's hard! Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire is one of my Faves for sure, The Bellum Sisters series by T.A. Grey was awesome too and Revenge is Sweet by Misty Evans was a great discovery if you love PNR story!!!

    Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  67. My favorite book is a french book beacause I'm french ;) LES EVEILLEURS TOME 3, so love <3

    ReplyDelete
  68. mon livre préféré de l'année ? oh la la dur de choisir, mais je viens de lire Carpe Corpus, le tome 6 de Morganville vampires (Vampire city en VF) de Rachel Caine et je suis totalement fan, sous le charme, dingue de cette série, alors je vais dire que c'est mon livre préféré de cette année, mais j'ai eu d'autres coups de coeur et l'année n'est pas finie ^^

    merci en tout cas pour ce concours (oh la la Born Wicked me fait de l'oeil ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  69. j'ai également relayé le concours sur ma page FB et l'article sur mon blog ,)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Joyeux Bloganniversaire ! :D
    Mon livre préféré cette année ? Mmm, elle n'est pas fini, mais je pense que c'est Deliruim pour le moment ! j'ai vraiment hâte de continuer cette trilogie !
    Merci pour ce concours !

    (comme Melisande, Born Wicked me fait de l'oeil... mmm)
    Je relaye aussi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I've been answering this question many times this year and my answer has changed quite a few times lol :P
    My current favorite is Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favorite book so far? That's a hard one! But I really loved Girl of Nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  73. pas de souci, il faut faire connaître les concours, même si c'est de la lecture VO (je m'y mets de plus en plus ^^ j'ai quelques livres en attente :D)

    ah Morganville Vampires, c'est génial, j'aime ! :D j'ai lu le 6e, je lis le 7 et miam <3

    ReplyDelete
  74. happy 2nd blogoversary, mary! it's so generous of you to share your favorite reads to your loyal readers.

    my favorite read for 2012 so far is Feed by Mira Grant. it was published in 2010. it so happened that i love zombies, and this has that plus social media and a little bit of politics, so it really appealed to me.:)

    - judie

    ReplyDelete
  75. Congrats on 2 years of blogging!
    My favorite read for 2012 so far is Onyx !!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thanks for this fantastic giveaway! 2 Years is a long time :D
    And my favorite read this year is....let me think...it is harder than I thought it would be. I think that would be a serie. The charly davidson serie by darynda jones. So far I read the first two books but I can't wait to read the other books.

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  77. Congrats and thanks for the giveaway! ^^
    My favorite read so far is The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.

    @Tibiux

    ReplyDelete
  78. Félicitations pour les 2 ans de ton blog !! :D Joyeux anniversaire !!
    Alors mon livre préféré de cette année...Dur de choisir^^J'ai adoré Pandemonium de Lauren Oliver pour n'en citer qu'un^^

    Oh et aussi merci pour ce super concours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Congrats on your blogoversary! And thanks for the giveaway--such a great one! My favorite read so far of 2012 is Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Such an awesome book.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  80. First...congrats for the blogoversary!
    My fave book so far: Lord of The Flies by William Golding

    ReplyDelete
  81. Congrats on your 2-year blogoversary !
    Ouch! Tough question! I read several and it's difficult to choose but I think I'll go with the latest, Throne of Glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  82. Congrats on your two years and thanks for the giveaway. I loved Pushing the Limits and Throne of Glass, but so many others too, so hard to choose just one.

    ReplyDelete
  83. So far,Something strange and deadly is my fave :D
    Happy 2nd Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Happy blogoversary!
    My favorite so far is Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  85. My favorite book this year would be The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher.

    ReplyDelete