Saturday, 25 August 2012
Letterbox Love + Stacking the shelves [12]
Letterbox Love is a weekly feature hosted by Lynsey on Narratively Speaking. The idea apparently came out of a group discussion on twitter.
It's a new meme for the UK bookbloggers where we share the books that we've received, bought, borrowed ect.. every week.
I wanted to do this meme because i'm going to live in England in a few months so it would be an awesome way to meet UK bloggers !
And i'm also doing Stacking the shelves. I know i'm already doing Letterbox Love but I like this meme. I really like Tynga's blog and I met a lot of awesome bloggers thanks to this meme these past few weeks. So i'm doing two meme now every sunday :).
Last week I got 3 books from NetGalley :
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa : I'm soooo excited !!! I love the Iron Feys series !
Crewel by : I got the UK edition but I prefer this cover (it's the US one). This book sounds so good and I can't wait to read it.
The Archived by Victoria Schwab : This is not the whole book but a sneak peek of the first 100 pages. I have read The Near Witch and loved it and I can't wait to read the beginning of this book. That cover is so beautiful !
And this week I got 1 book from Amazon :
Eona by Alison Goodman : I've read the first book last week during boutofbooks read a thon. I loved it and I can't wait to read this final book.
And you?
Oh and I wanted to let you know that my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary is still going on :). And it's here !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great haul this week! I hope you enjoy your books!!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
Mariska
My STS
Nice haul! I've seen Crewel a lot lately. I think it's time to check it out ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading:)
My StS
I wish they would have given us the full book for The Archived. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Wow, awesome haul this week! I got The Lost Prince & Crewel a few weeks ago and I'm super excited to read both! x] And Eona looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading ^__^
My Haul
GAHHHH....I want Crewel and The Archived!! So lucky! I can't wait to get my hands on them! Great haul this week! Hope you enjoy your books! :D
ReplyDeleteMy StS post!
~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair
I loved Eon and Eona so I hope you enjoy the sequel as much as I did. I have all the same books from NetGalley as you do :)
ReplyDeleteMy Haul
Great haul, I got The Lost Prince last week and started reading it last night, it's really good. Crewel is one that I got a couple of days ago via Netgalley. Am so downloading Eon now...I'd heard of it a few weeks ago and then forgot the title, and you know how it is, a book gets mentioned and mentioned and then when you need to recall it's title there's not a peep on the blogosphere. So thank you! This is the book that I wanted to get and forgot the title for :-)
ReplyDeleteKatja @ YA's the Word
Ah j'ai beaucoup aimé the lost prince, j'espere que ça te plaira tout autant. bonne lecture!
ReplyDeleteNice! I also got The Last Prince, Crewel and the sneak peek, I think Crewel is might most anticipated, can't wait to read it :)
ReplyDeleteNice haul ^_^ Eona was great! I liked the ancestry and relationships brought into it. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteDamn! Everyone got The Lost Prince this book! I want too! lol
ReplyDeleteGreat haul, btw!
This is what I got this week!
I really want to read Archived!! Great book week =)
ReplyDeleteGreat haul! I read The Lost Prince last week and really enjoyed it & I hope you do too! Happy Reading and Thanks for stopping by :D
ReplyDeleteI got the same three netgalley books to read. I picked up Eon this week to read, I hope you enjoy Eona!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my STS =)
Crewel must be good. It's come up a lot this week. I'll have to add it to my list. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteGreat shelf! Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back. :D
ReplyDeleteAmber @ Fall Into Books
Yes, I've read ALL of Jens books. She is such an amazing writer I swear I will read her books until I die. So jealous, I love the Iron Fey series. I got two of my friends to read those. I just can;t get enough of those fey. Is EONA the sequel to EON? Thank you so much for checking out my blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading, can't wait to read your reviews!!!
Awesome haul!! I'm very intrigued by the premise of Crewel; I've never heard of anything like it before. I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog! =D
ReplyDeleteI've heard such good things about Crewel and the concept sounds so cool. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy Reading :)
ReplyDeleteGreat haul. I can't wait to get into the Lost Prince!! Have fun reading!!
ReplyDeleteHere's My StS!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)
Very nice books for you this week!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading, hope you enjoy them all :)
I REALLY need to start the iron fey series, I feel like the only blogger who hasn't read them!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading all those wonderful books :)
Awesome haul! I cant wait for Crewel!
ReplyDeleteMy Letterbox Love!
Crewel has such a beautiful cover and I've heard good things about it. It's on my list. Hope you enjoy all your books. Thanks for visiting.
ReplyDeleteCool haul! Thanks for stopping by at my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the cover for The Lost Prince! It's gorgeous! Great haul, I hope you enjoy them all.
ReplyDeleteOh great haul! I haven't read the Iron Feys series but I've heard so many great things about it I think I'm gonna pick up the first book!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog as well :)
I wanted to get Lost Prince so much, but they deny my request everytime!!! Ugh! I saw Crewel to request, it must be good, I'm seeing many requesting it, so maybe I request it too!!! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy reading!
Eona and The Archived look really beautiful covers! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my shelves and happy reading to you too.
:)
I got Crewel this week too! And I have a copy from the lost prince waiting for me. Great haul and I hope you enjoy them :D
ReplyDeleteCome and visit my WoW!
Great selection! I've especially been looking forward to reading Crewel. It has such a unique plot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my StS :)
OMG!! The Lost Prince and Crewel!! Awesome books!! I haven't heard of the The Archived, but the cover is really cool!! Enjoy your books!! And, thanks for stopping by & commenting!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh so many awesome books! I hope you enjoy The Lost Prince, I still need to read the first few in the series. Thanks for stopping by my StS!
ReplyDeleteI am very curious to read Crewel myself - it sounds fantastic! Also I've heard great things about the Eon/Eona duology. Sounds like you received some great books to read. Hope you have a great week of reading!
ReplyDeleteGreat books this week. Cerwel sounds amazing! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by My
Added to the Bookshelf post!
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's
Eclectic Bookshelf
I haven't read the Iron Feys series, but The Lost Prince looks fantastic! Love those tattoos (?) on him.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Marie! Enjoy your books! :)
I also got The Lost Prince, and I love it so far. Crewel sounds amazing! Also, The Archived looks so interesting :) Great haul!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for The Archived and Crewel and I hope you enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteWow, all of your books sound fantastic! My friend got Crewel recently and is going to let me borrow it and I can't wait to read it! And I've heard that Eon series is really good! I hope you enjoy all your books!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog recently--I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond!
Check out my upcoming His Dark Materials Readalong and Giveaway
I want to read all of these! I need to catch up on the Iron Fey series, but I will, I will!!!
ReplyDelete- Jessica @ Book Sake
I got the lost prince a few weeks ago, only read some of it so far, it got pushed back, as its not out for awhile, lol, others more pressing for time had to be moved up. I look forward to it now.
ReplyDeleteStacking the Shelves
I. AM, DROOLING! Aaah, The Lost Prince! Can't wait to read that one! Also excited for Crewel and The Archived!
ReplyDeleteAwesome haul. I can't wait to read The Lost Prince. Enjoy all your books. Thanks for stopping by my STS.
ReplyDeleteGreat books. I've heard such good things about the Iron Fey series. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYay for Crewel! I am seeing this book everywhere! Also, waiting anxiously for the release of The Archived =D Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Book Haul post.
Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile
I got Crewel at Comic Con in July. It looks pretty awesome. I hope you enjoy all your new books!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Working for the Mandroid!
Gah, I still have to read the Iron Fey series!!! lol.. One of the first books I got on NG last year was #4... so I had NO idea what was going on and gave up halfway through.. I do hear such great things about it so I'll have to give it another shot. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading and thanks for stopping by my StS!
Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Giveaway
Great haul, thanks for stopping by the blog.
ReplyDeleteNazish @ Nazish Reads
Great haul, Mary! I also got The Archived but I'm not sure whether or not to read it since I know it won't be the completed version. I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for passing by my post.
Another great haul! We really are alike with our hauls as I also have CRewel and THe Lost prince,I cannot wait to read both x happy reading Hun x
ReplyDelete