The event started with Richelle Mead reading a passage from The Golden Lily. She read the passage when Sydney and Adrian are going to their first self defence class. And she said that Malachi Wolfe is her new favorite character in the series !
Then the Q&A started. It was great ! She talked about Foretold the anthology that is coming out in August 28th. And in it as we all know there is the novella about Rose and Dimitri in Russia (I can't wait !). For the moment there is no spin off series for Georgina Kincaid (it's sad :( I wanted one about Roman!) and no sequel for Eugenie Markham because she said that she has a lot of contracts for her different series for the next four years. She also said that we'll see Mia and Christian again in the next books of the Bloodlines series. And after that the signing started !
The coolest thing about this book signing was that they had a DJ with some pretty good music. I would have loved to be there !!!
I really enjoyed watching this book signing :). I really hope I'll meet Richelle Mead one day.
Last picture, my cat was apparently not very excited to see Richelle Mead ^^ !



Cute kitty! So glad you're joining me for the read-a-thon. Thanks for following Seasons of Reading too. I'm following you back.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great event! Aww...kitty looks happy :D
ReplyDeleteAh les chats, que veux-tu... ^^
ReplyDelete