Saturday, 23 June 2012

Letterbox Love + Stacking the shelves [8]

Letterbox Love is a weekly feature hosted by Lynsey on Narratively Speaking. The idea apparently came out of a group discussion on twitter.
It's a new meme for the UK bookbloggers where we share the books that we've received, bought, borrowed ect.. every week.

I wanted to do this meme because i'm going to live in England in a few months so it would be an awesome way to meet UK bloggers !
And i'm also doing Stacking the shelves. I know i'm already doing Letterbox Love but I like this meme. I really like Tynga's blog and I met a lot of awesome bloggers thanks to this meme these past few weeks. So i'm doing two meme now every sunday :).
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky : This book is highly praised and I wanted to read it before seeing the movie. I know that Emma Watson is in it and I really can't wait to watch it. It is coming out this year right?
Thron Queen by Richelle Mead : It's the second book in the Dark Swan series. I didn't like the first one and I didn't want to keep reading the series. But... it's Richelle Mead ! So I wanted to give it a shot.
The Wild Queen by Carolyn Meyer : This book is part of the Young Royals series. Last december I read Mary Bloody Mary and Beware Princess Elizabeth and loved them. This one is about Mary Queen of Scots I pre-ordered a copy a while ago and I can't wait to read it !

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I cannot wait to see that film! I need to read the book The Perks Of Being A WallFlower too, I've heard its good!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime beaucoup cette série de Richelle Mead, j'ai d'ailleurs le dernier à lire aussi. Bonne lecture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Richelle Mead's books, so I hope you enjoy them!! :) I still have to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, too, since I've only heard good things!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that cover for The Perks of Being a Wallflower!

    I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's more adult books. I should!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I've never read The Perks of Being a Wallflower but it's at the top of my list after seeing the trailer. I hope to get it this week.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower! It looks like such a fantastic book, and I definitely need to get my hands on a copy of it. Enjoy your books this week! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Perks, too---and I'm excited for the movie. I'll have to track down the Wild Queen, that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received some awesome books! I'm going to have to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower soon, since the movie is coming out.

    ReplyDelete