Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Top Ten Recent Books I Loved in 2012

This week is a freebie week/reality tv show and since I only watch french reality tv show you probably don't know them so I decided  I won't do that. I've seen this Top ten recent books I loved idea on Erica's blog @ The Book Cellar. And so I decided to show you the book that I loved since the beginning of 2012 and especially the books that I rated 5 stars. But I haven't read that much this year only 37 books for now so I don't have 10 books rated 5 stars yet... And as you can see most of these books are book series !

In January
1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.
This is the second book in the Infernal Devices series which is the prequel series to The Mortal Instruments. I've loved this book. It is much more focused on romance and on the triangle couple : Will, Jem and Tessa.

In February
2. Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead.
Richelle Mead is one of my favorite writer. Vampire Academy is my favorite YA series. I'm not a huge fan of adult books but with this one Richelle truly impressed me ! This end was awesome !

3. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood.
This is my favorite 2012 debut novel for now. I loved the historical aspect, the characters, the plot... And I can't wait to read the second book next year !

In March
The traitor in the tunnel by YS Lee.
This is the third book in The Agency series. I love this series ! The heroine Mary is a smart, witty and brave character. And it's set in a Victorian London era. This third book was so good. James <3. I can't wait to read the fourth book now. 

In April
5. L'évangile selon Pilate by Eric Emmanuel Schmitt
This is a french book. Eric Emmanuel Schmitt is one of my favorite french author. This is a mind-blowing book.

In May (I've read so much awesome books in may so far and the month isn't even over)
6. Destined by Aprilynne Pike
The last book in the series. Tamani I love you so much <3. I'm so sad that this series is over.

7. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Kristin Cashore is such a great writer. Graceling was one of my favorite book of 2011 and Bitterblue was even better.

8. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This is the second book in the Covenant series and i'm dying to read the third book now. I can't stop tinking about Seth and Alex...

1 comment:

  1. BITTERBLUE!!!!!! Love, love, loved that book. Seriously. And you just reminde me that I really need to read CLOCKWORK PRINCE... eeep!

    ReplyDelete