Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Top Ten Tuesday that broke my heart a little

 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Sorry guys I know tuesday was yesterday but I totally forgot to post it. 

1. The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman.
This is my childhood favorite book series. If you don't cry at the end of this book YOU ARE NOT HUMAN.Will and Lyra are just heartbreaking. I cry every single time when I read the end. And I was so moved when I went in Oxford to the exact same spot (you know what i'm talking about if you read it).
2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.
Yes I know it's a recent book. I read it in January and all I can say is that it's already one of my favorite book this year. And this book broke my heart especially learning about Will's curse.
3. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead.
I've said it enought Vampire Academy is my favorite YA series and the fourth book in my favorite one in the series. This book was so hard to read. We suffer with Rose and my heart was totally broken like hers.
4. Where she went by Gayle Forman.
This is one of my favorite contemporary novel. This is the second book and it is told from Adam point of view who can't get over his last girlfriend. I was so sad to see him like that...
5. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Wow this book was so hard to read the author is so cruel with her characters. I was shocked and lost when I finished this one.
6.Harry Potter 7 by JK Rowling.
And especially Dobby's death. I cried like a baby.
7. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
It's one particular scene when Sam is going to change into a wolf, Grace is driving quickly and hit a tree. This whole passage and the dialogues are beautiful, sad and heartbreaking.
8. The Harsh cry of the heron by Lian Hearn.
This is the fourth and final book in the Tale of Otori series. This book is a huge mess. Everything change between the characters. They suffer a lot... But I loved this book anyway.
9. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzama
The author is SO cruel. This is such a tragic end. I just couldn't breathe when I was reading it. 
10. The time traveller's wife by Audrey Niffenneger
This book is beautiful. I read it thanks to Maggie Stiefvater advise on her blog. My heart was totally broken during one particular moment : when Clare reads Henry's letter at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment