Saturday, 24 December 2011

In My Mailbox (56)

In my mailbox was started by Kristi (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.

I'm so sorry guys... I haven't written a single post since the beginning of november... Yes it's been more than a month !!! College is killing me. November and december were crazy. I had finals until december 21 but i'm finally free until January 5th and then I'll have three finals again... Anyway i'm trying not to think about it and I want to enjoy my christmas break :).
So this IMM is featuring all the books that I received since the beginning of november (and I'll do another one in a few days with all the books that I received for christmas). As you can see I didn't got a lot in almost two months but I'm kind of broke :/. Ah the joy of being a college student !
Here it is :



Inheritance by Christopher Paolini : I don't have this book with me. I left it in my dorm room. I was a huge fan of this series especially the two first books 5 years ago but I didn't like the third book Brisingr. I didn't know if I wanted to read the next book but I decided to give it a shot because it's the last book and I want to know how it end. The cover is gorgeous as usual. Dragons <3.

  

I also received : 
Dark Lover by JR Ward : I heard a lot of awesome things about this book especially from french bloggers but... it was pure CRAP ! I'm sorry guys I really didn't like this book. I'm not gonna post my review on the blog but I'll post it on my goodreads profile. All I want to say is that I wasted money on this book and I regret  it...
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa : The last book in the series. I loved it !!! I'm going to post the review after this IMM.
Fire by Kristin Cashore : I bought this book while I was reading Graceling. I looooved Graceling but I was disappointed by this one. My review of both will be on the blog after this IMM too.
Storm Born by Richelle Mead : This is a gift from a friend. Thanks again Mathilde ! I'm a huge fan of Richelle Mead as you all know. Vampire Academy is my favorite YA series. I need to finish the succubus series so I can start this one.
I also bought a book in french : Croc Blanc by Jack London in a used bookstore and it's a beautiful copy !

2 comments:

  1. You got some really good books this week. Enjoy them. Old follower saying hello. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    My Goodie Bag/IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron Knight!!! awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete