Tuesday, 30 August 2011
Top ten books on my TBR list this autumn
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week bloggers all over the blogosphere create a top ten list based on that week's theme. Todays theme is Top Ten Books on out TBR this Autumn!
10. The future of us by Jay Asher (November 21) : Two characters discovering Facebook on their computer from fifteen years in the future. Totally want to read it !
9. Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst (September 13) : I saw this one in one of Harmony's vlog IMM. Seems really fun !
8. The unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (September 27) : I heard a lot of awesome things about this book so I'm really curious and I want to read it.
7. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (September 27) : I've been wanting to read this book since I heard about it back in february. This book seems awesome ! Faeries in a victorian area ?!?! You can read an interview of the author Kiki Hamilton on my blog here.
6. So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (September 13) : Eyes like stars was a beautiful book. I still need to read the second book but i'm eagerly waiting for this third and last book.
5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (October 25) : The last book in the iron fey series. Even if i'm totally team Puck I can't wait to read the story from Ash POV.
4. Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins (September 29) : I LOVED Anna and the french kiss. I read it in a night so I can't wait to read this companion novel.
3. Beautiful chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stolh (October 1) : One of my favorite series. Can't wait to read more about Ethan, Lena, Link ect...
2. Clockwork prince by Cassandra Clare (December 8) : I loved clockwork angel. I discovered steampunk last year and I'm really interested in this genre. Oh Will <3.
1. VA guide by Michelle Rowen (November 15) : I'm a huge fan of the vampire academy series and I just buy everything related to it. Of course I need this guide !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4,5,7,9,10 I NEED TO GET on my TBR as well! Awesome list!
ReplyDelete