Saturday, 23 April 2011

In My Mailbox (32)

In my mailbox was started by Kristi (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.

Bought 
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Stray by Rachel Vincent
White Cat by Holly Black
The summer I turned pretty by Jenny Han


Gift
Le tournoi des Vauplassans by Maurice Maindron
Romans de la Table Ronde by Chrétien de Troyes (all 5 books of this author)
Le Petit Trianon et Marie Antoinette

And you?

And... Can I have new bookshelves please? ^^

6 comments:

  1. OMG !! That's awesome !! I so need to know if White Cat and Stray are good .. so read them .. preferably soon :) !!
    I've ordered books 1 and 2 of The Summer series and I can't wait to receive them. I'm planning to read them while getting a tan .. or while not getting a tan XD !!
    Happy reading comrade !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I hope you'll like The summer I turned pretty :)

    OMG the piles! You definitely need a new bookshelf, or you could give me 1 or 2 of them haha

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like Soulless - I love those books :) And that is a HUGE pile of books!

    My IMM is here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got White Cat this week too, but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy all your lovely books and yes, I think you definitely need to start saving for a bookcase! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed when I saw your "can I have a new bookshelf please" pic. I so understand you and like you I have books in every nook and cranny of this house. My husband biggest fear is that we'll featured on A&E show The Hoarders....HELP!

    I'm thinking of doing a post entitled "why I can no longer buy anymore books... since I have TOO MANY!"

    PS jalouse de votre copie Souless. J'adore la "cover" et je crois que les autres sont faites dans la meme maniere. OOOOO jalouse :)

    ReplyDelete