In my mailbox was started by Kristi (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
I've received :
A discovery of witches by Deborah Harkness
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
I totally can't wait to read those books especially Forbidden, I'm really curious about it !
& I've also received :
Lancelot ou le chevalier trouble by Estelle Valls de Gomis
De Brocéliande en Avalon an anthology by Lucie Chenu
Those two books about medieval stories and King Arthur myth. I'll meet those two french authors on tuesday at a book signing !
I've bought :
La Guerre des Clans (La dernière prophétie) Livre VI : Coucher de soleil by Erin Hunter.
It's the sixth book in the second series of the Warriors book. I've just finished it yesterday & I've so missed all this world... And I think I'll read the other two series The Power of Three & Omen of the stars in english cause the translation in French is really late -_-.
What about you?



Awesome mailbox comrade !! I so have to order Forbidden : the blurb sounds awesome !! I can't wait to read your review ..
ReplyDeleteHappy reading !!
Forbidden is on my wishlist. Enjoy! :D
ReplyDelete~Briana
Great books this week!
ReplyDeleteI love the barbed wire on the cover of Forbidden - very cool.
I got A Discovery of Witches a few weeks ago and I still haven't had time to read it.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-10.html
Cool! A discovery of witches a l'air bien, j'aime les histoires de sorcières!
ReplyDeleteEh dis, j'ai un marque-page signé de la main de Lauren Oliver pour toi! J'ai pensé que t'aimerais en avoir un (y'a ton prénom dessus, et je m'excuse d'avance si l'ancre a bavé, le caissier était trop nase il met ses doigts dessus, comme pour le mien bouh!). Tu me donneras ton adresse pour te l'envoyer? Biz
You are so going to be blown away by Forbidden. I read that one and could not stop holding my breath as I turned the page. Quite audacious topic but ... I'll wait for your thoughts on it.
ReplyDeleteRead it NOW!
Nice mailbox!! Forbidden sounds really interesting! Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteI've received City of Bones!!!
ReplyDelete