As you know i'm looking to the release of City of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare, the fourth book in the The Mortal Instruments series, with excitement.
So I’ve decided to re-read the series before the April 5th, 2011, release. And I invite you to join me :).
My blog Ifmarybooks is sponsoring a Mortal Instruments Re-Read Challenge. All three books will need to be read in between March 1. & March 31. before the release of the new book.
The three books we're reading for this challenge are :
City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
If you haven’t yet read The Mortal Instruments series, this is a great time to do so. It’s a very funny YA series and one of my favorite !
The rules :
-You must be a follower.
- Enter this re-read challenge at the end of this post if you have a blog but it's not necessary it's just to see how many blogs will do this re-read challenge :).
- Link your review back to this post and each time give your username and email.
About the reviews :
As you read or re-read each title, review it and link back to this post. If you’ve already reviewed one of those books, comment on this post with a link to your original review and a comment on something new that you've you took away from the book with this re-read challenge.
You're not a blogger? You can post your reviews to Goodreads, Amazon... (any public site) and just post the link to that review in the comments below.
The challenge runs March 1. to March 31. 2011
Spread the word and grad this button :p :
EDIT : I'm sorry guys but there isn't going to be a prize :/. I'm a student i'm kind of broke right now. I need money for Paris book fair in march and I already organized a giveaway on my blog this month so I really need to save money.... But i'm still re-reading the books and I hope you'll do that to with me. Even if there isn't a prize I want to read your reviews about the books after re-reading them :). I hope you're not too angry at me :( i'm really really sorry about that ! But still Happy reading everyone !


J'aurais aimé participer mais je ne lis pas cette saga :(
ReplyDeleteOf course I'm joining it !! I miss Jace and Magnus !! =)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I've made a post on my blog : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I have been wanting to re-read them again before I read the 4th book and this challenge is perfect!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
I haven't read these books yet but I want to read them before the forth one comes out so this challenge gives me that extra incentive. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSally.
I'm sorry but I don't participate at her re-read challenge... :( It's a really good idea but I haven't got time (college) and I already have books to read. ^^ Maybe an other day, I'll participate if you remake a re-read challenge about others books that I've read off course ;).
ReplyDeleteSee ya! :D
PS : I've forgotten to say you I love your blog. :D It is amazing! And you're a really nice webmiss! :)
Mon message a été envoyé sous le nom 'anonyme' ! Bon ben maintenant tu sais que c'est moi :)
ReplyDelete