In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
This week i've received 4 books for college :
Le roman de Tristan et Iseut by Joseph Bédier
Tristan et Isolde by Richard Wagner
The Crucible by Arthur Miller
Washington Square by Henry James
British Civilisation
And two other books :
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Rules of attraction by Simone Elkeles
And you ? :)
You're going to love Rules of Attraction (at least I hope) !! I love the cover of Dreaming Anastasia ... =)
ReplyDeleteI love the story between Tristan and Isolde. So beautiful! Hope you enjoy that one. Dreaming Anastasia looks beautiful. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of college...I should be reading for my classes right now lol.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy these! ;) Rules Of Attraction was very sweet.
Cou cou c'est moi!
ReplyDeleteTa eu beaucoups des classics. Tristan et Isolde l'histoire d'amours pour toujours.
The cover for Rules of Attraction is very different, feels almost movie-esque.
Bonne lectures!
Good books! And pretty blog! I'm interested in checking out your reviews of these. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteGreat reads! Dreaming Anastasia sounds really interesting.
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
Oooh, interesting books for college! I remember watching the film version of Tristan and Isolde, didn't know there was a book. I hope you enjoy your books, Dreaming Anastasia looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing a few people getting Rules of Attraction at the moment - I still need to read Perfect Chemistry!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM is here: The Book Bundle
~Ailsa
Nice books! Dreaming Anastasia seems to be a great book :)
ReplyDelete