Sunday, 12 December 2010

Last Narnia Movie :)

So yesterday I've seen with Elodie the last Narnia (The Voyage of the dawn treader) in 3D movie. It was great :D !!! Time passed by so fast when you're watching this movie. I love this magical and fantasy universe of Narnia. I was watching it like a child with wide eyes. The soundtracks of Narnia' movies are still awesome ! But I have to admit, my attention was focused on Ben Barnes aka King Caspian. Before, I already thought that he looks kind of Dimitri. There are actually good fanmade trailers with him about Vampire Academy on youtube. I can say now after watching this movie without a doubt : BEN BARNES IS MY DIMITRI BELIKOV :D !!! Seriously guys go watch the movie ! Every time there was a scene with him I imagined Dimitri from the Vampire Academy books and I wanted to do screen captures !! The eyes, the hair, the strenght.... He is his incarnation !!! So if the books were ever made into movies I want to see him play Dimitri OK???!!!! :p I was so dazzled during this movie it was pretty pathetic. And we already plan with Elodie to see the movie a second time soon ! But well the most perfect Dimitri is in my head ^^.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god !! This movie was awesome !! You're right : he definitely is Dimitri Belikov !! I can't wait to see the movie again !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'irais certainement le voir la semaine prochaine!!! J'aime beaucoup NARNIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing him in Narnia and thinking who is this actor??? He did great in the second movie and I really have to read the VA series to picture him as Dimitri.... I'm partial to Damon from Vampire Diaries ;)

    Happy to hear that you and Elodie had a blast at the movie too.

    ReplyDelete