Tuesday, 14 December 2010

City of Fallen Angels cover !!!!

Finally the cover of City of Fallen Angels is now up ! You can see the cover in closeup on Cassandra Clare's blog here. Also you can the teaser and and extract on EW website. Cassandra said that they decided that each of the Second Cycle covers is going to have two characters on it — in this case Clary and Simon.I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT :D !!! Jaaaaace <3

OMG 3 days ago I couldn't stop laughing while reading Cassandra Clare' tweets :D... SOUTH CAROLINA !!

3 comments:

  1. OMG !! The teaser is awesome !! I can't wait to read this book =) I need more Jace !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet.... kicking me arse to get going with this series too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait as well :-) !!! Et moi aussi je voudrai Alex ou hayden christensen pour jace LOL !
    J ai vu sur ton twitter que tu avais commencé Iron king !! Bonne lecture tu me rediras ton avis !
    Bisous a bientôt !

    ReplyDelete