Sunday, 10 October 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

 In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.

I haven't received any books this week in my mailbox :(. But I've bought one. It's the fifth book of the new prophecy in the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I read this book series since I was 11 :). And the release of this new book was just thursday !


Next week I'll be hosting a contest on this blog where you can win bookmarks ! On Thursday I'll write many reviews on my blog about the books I've read lately. I didn't have enought time before because of college homework :(. See you soon !

5 comments:

  1. OH cela c'est une nouvelle pour moi.

    Going to look it up next.

    A bientot et la mienne est la aussi :)

    Here's an invite to Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1280861880/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand about college homework. Its killing, isn't it? What's the series about, btw?
    Misha
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back here to say thank you for visiting my blog and thanks for the trailer link!
    I am doing my postgrad in Psychology. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun book! hope you enjoy it! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand not having time to do reviews..shoot sometimes I feel like I dont have time to even read anything at all! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete