Sunday, 3 October 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

 In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.


I've received 
Le petit dico de U2 by Hubert Allin. I've to review it for Masse Critique.
I've bought
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins &
Oscar et la dame rose by Eric Emmanuel Schmitt.
For college 
La mort du roi Arthur.

I've also received some bookmarks by blackmoon. About Beautiful creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, Kissed by an angel by Elizabeth Chandler & The secret circle by LJ Smith. There'll be a contest soon to win some of these bookmarks.

6 comments:

  1. Great new books and love your avatar with the Rachel Mead books and Harry Potter on the shelf.

    Have a great reading week. A bientot et votre site est vraiement super cool.

    Salut de Montreal et voila le link pour Aisle B.
    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1234388612/mailbox-monday-in-my-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of the books you received in French (although they look interesting!), but congrats on getting Hex Hall! :D I thought it was pretty good! Let me know what you think when you read it. <3

    Also, very pretty bookmarks! :)

    Happy reading this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read Hex Hall! It looks like such a fun read, but I've never gotten around to it. Soon though! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est bon! I wish I remembered enough French to read novels. I guess it's true what they say: Use it or lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha I can't wait to see what kind of contest it will be - I wanna win one of these bookmark lulz

    ReplyDelete