In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
I've received 4 books this week :) :
Kisses from Hell with Kritin Cast, Alison Noel, Kelley Armstrong, Francesca Lia Block and Richelle Mead
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Vampire Diaries the return (Shadow Souls) by L.J. Smith
Quand je pense que Beethoven est mort alors que tant de crétins vivent by Eric Emmanuel Schmitt

I love the covers of your books. Hope you have a great week reading because you have some good ones there :)
ReplyDeleteCome See What's In My Mailbox
Once a Witch is a great story!! So excited for the sequel next year! Have fun reading these!!
ReplyDeleteLa couverture de Once A Witch est magnifique !
ReplyDeleteawesome books!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower!
In IMMB is here
Cool group of books. I also got Once A Witch.
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of Once a Witch before, but that cover is lovely! I will have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteI loved Once A Witch. I wasn't sure what to expect going in but the writing was easy to read and the characters were so much fun. I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteMy Mailbox
Ooh, I was just looking at Once a Witch the other day and thinking about picking up a copy! I hope you enjoy it - I'll be looking out for your review. I'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's what I got this week :)