In my mailbox was started by Kristin (The story siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie). It is a way to share the books we receive each week in our mailbox or books you've bought or find in the library.
I've received 4 books this week :) :
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
I'm number four by Pittacus Lore
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Oh you have some great books there. I've been eyeballing I Am Number Four for the longest time. Hope you have a great week reading them :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my In My Mailbox
Wondrous Strange and Halo are both amazing. I've heard great things about the other two!
ReplyDeletei loved I am number four
ReplyDeletemy IMMB is here
Nice loot, enjoy reading it!
ReplyDeleteMy Mailbox Overfloweth with goodies today
jackie ^_^
I went to Paris and Provence this summer.
ReplyDeleteJe suis allé à Paris et en Provence, cet été.
I love Simone Elkeles! You have a great story to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteI love Perfect Chemistry and hope you enjoy it. I Am Number Four sounds so awesome, the summary is really well written. Happy reading! :D
ReplyDeleteI actually want to read all of these books. Great list!
ReplyDeleteLoved Perfect Chemistry! Can't wait to read Halo..it's on my nightstand as we speak! Wonderous Strange looks good too! Thanks for coming by! I'm following you too!:)
ReplyDeleteThe Delusional Diaries
You seriously got some great novels this week! I've got Halo in my TBR pile and loved Wondrous Strange. Hope you do too! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteMy Mailbox
I loved Wondrous Strange! I hope you do too. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
ReplyDelete