Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and bookish.

Fall is my favorite season and there is a lot of awesome books coming out this fall !

1. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling : JK Rowling first new book after The Harry Potter series. Of course it's at the top of my list !!

2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater : She is one of my favorite YA author. Her writing is beautiful and lyrical. I love all her books and I can't wait to start this new series.

3. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout : Onyx was soooo good ! And the ending was amazing but it was a huge cliffhanger and I can't wait to read this third book.

4. Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout : Yeah another Jennifer L. Armentrout book ! I've read Half Blood and Pure in May. Pure is one of my favorite YA books this year and I'm so excited to read this third book. Team Seth !!!

5. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl : The last book in the Caster Chronicles series. I'm already sad that this series is going to end :(.

6. Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan : I love that series about immortals. This is the third book and the second book was one of my favorite book last year.

7. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan : I discovered this book on goodreads and it sounds awesome. I've never read any Sarah Rees Brennan book so i'll be my first !

8. Iced by Karen Marie Moning : The Fever series is one of my favorite adult series with the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead. I can't wait to start this spin off series. I loved Dani and I'm excited to discover the story through her POV.

9. The Curiosities : It's a collection of stories by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff. I loved the idea of Merry Fates and I can't wait to read their stories.

10. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and Michelle Rowen : It's a fantasy book and I've been reading good reviews about it.

9 comments:

  1. I know I will read The Casual Vacancy because it's JK Rowling, but the summary didn't appeal to me much so I'm not quite as excited about it as others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deity and Raven Boys are on my list too! *high five* :) Opal I cannot wait to read but somehow I forgot to put it on my list! Huh..anyway great list! :)
    And you've got new follower! :)

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing Falling Kingdoms on so many lists! Maybe I should move that up my TBR list. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit it, I want to read Unspoken now because of the cover. That's a wonderful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Falling Kingdoms! I've been meaning to read the Caster Chronicles series, maybe now the final book is being released, I finally will!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raven Boys and Casual Vacancy are on my mental list as well. Other than that I will probably do a few rereads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. Several of these are new to me so thanks for putting them on my radar. I'm really excited for The Raven Boys and Unspoken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES, Maggie is a writing goddess <3 So excited for The Raven Boys! And I'm also dying to read Falling Kingdoms! It sounds like an incredibly awesome fantasy and I'm in love with the cover hehe x) I've also been hearing amazing things about Unspoken so that's being bumped up on my TBR list as well! Fantastic list c:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definately yes to The Casual Vacancy.

    ReplyDelete