Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Top Ten Books on my summer TBR list

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.


So in this summer TBR books i'm only focusing on YA books.

First in my summer TBR list there is books that I received recently and that i'm going to read this month and in july : 

1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. It's the book that i'm currently reading.
2. The Princess Bride by William Goldman : Heard a lot of great things about it. I'm going to watch the movie after reading the book.
3. The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky : This book sounds so great and I can't wait to see the movie.
4. Scarlet by A.C Gaughen : A retelling of Robin Hood with a kick ass heroine. I can't wait to read it.
5. The Wild Queen by Carolyn Meyer. A book about Mary Queen of Scots.
6. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer.

Then in july or august I want to reread a series :

7. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I want to reread the six books and maybe i'm going to reread Bloodlines and The Golden Lily too.

And finally in august i'm going to read these three books that I have already pre-ordered :

8. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh : I've read Nevermore a year and a half ago and I can't wait to read this second book.
9. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout : I loved Obsidian and I'm dying to read this one.
10. Throne of glass by Sarah J. Maas.

13 comments:

  1. Ooh so many books on this list that I want to read also - like Throne of Glass - loved the VA series! Hope you get to all these books and enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I love re-reading my favorites, too, so I have plenty of planned re-reading this summer also :) I loved Scarlet & I hope you will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Grave Mercy SO bad! Awesome list! :D

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you've got some great books to read. Grave Mercy is on my Summer TBR list too.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I need to catch up on the Vampire Academy Series, too! Loved book number one but never really made it further...
    If you want to see my TTT you can find it here:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grave MErcy looks so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Princess Bride is a great book and movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never liked the book of The Princess Bride much - his tone sounded so smug and "look how clever I am" to me! - but I was reading it years after having fallen in love with the movie. When I was about 14 my sister borrowed the video from a friend and for about two weeks we watched it after school every day! Then she had to give it back - and my mum bought it for us! So it was something of an obsession for us!

    I've been planning to start the Vampire Academy series for ages too - I got the first book a couple of years ago but still haven't got around to it. And I picked up The Perks of Being a Wallflower a couple of months ago because so many people recommended it on TTT lists; I didn't know there was a movie coming out, I better get on that!

    Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, I am following you back :)
    I like your list! I read perks of being a wallflower and can't wait to see the movie when it comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying to read Scarlet! I bought it when it was released and sadly still have not read it. I've been hearing great things about Throne of Glass and definitely want to read it.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, yes, yes! I will definitely be reading Grave Mercy this summer. I've read the Perks of Being a wallflower but I'm going to read it again for a refresher before the movie comes out! Thanks for visiting Elegantly Bound Books!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to read 3! I want to read 4 and love 5, Carolyn Meyer is a favorite of mine. and I need to read the Vampire Academy Series as well

    ReplyDelete