Wednesday, 7 March 2012

STOP JOSEPH KONY

Every morning one of the first thing I do is to check twitter. And this morning this name Kony was in almost every tweet of my followers. I decided to watch the video and... I went throught a lot of emotions while watching it. I was shocked, angry, near tears, completly overwhelmed... But at the end of the video I had on my mind one word : hope. And I was determined to spread this name and the story behind it. Everyone need to be aware of what's happenning !! I can't believe this has been going on for YEARS and I've only heard about it today.
For over 24 years Joseph Kony has taken littles girls and boys from their homes to become sex slaves and child soldiers in his army called LRA.
You need to watch these 30 minutes videos PLEASE :

With all the social network now we can spread the worl easily. Share this video on twitter, on facebook ect... And all of you bookbloggers or just other bloggers share this on your blog too. You can find like they said in the video the group on facebook : Invisible Children Inc. All your little worries seem useless and stupid when you watch things like this and when you know that things like that are still going on in 2012.
We need to stop this ! We need to help all these children !
The big challenge now is to keep it going !

Other post from people I know :
Cindy Mezni, Gabriella Carolina...

I also wanted to write a little in french about it. I really hope that this video is going to be translated into french and other languages for non english speakers :
Ce matin une vidéo m'a complément bouleversé et c'est celle que vous pouvez voir dans l'article. Cette vidéo à pour but de rendre ce nom connu : Joseph Kony. Cette homme depuis 24 ans dans une région d'Afrique enlève des enfants, les viole, les force à mutiler des gens, tuer leur parents, à rentrer dans son armée appelé LRA. Un campagne à été lancé pour faire connaître ce nom. Pour que tout le monde ce mobilise que les politiques se mobilisent pour faire arrêter ce Joseph Kony et aider les Invisible Children. J'espère vraiment que cette vidéo va être partager sur tous les médias comme twitter, facebook ect... (ça à déjà beaucoup été le cas aujourd'hui) mais aussi sur la blogosphère !
D'ailleurs en temps d'élections présidentielles françaises je ne comprend pas qu'on n'entende pas parler de sujet important comme celui ci ! Pourquoi les politiques ne se mobilise pas et ne parle pas de cause comme ca? Non à la place on à des débats ultra important sur la viande halal, c'est sûr que ça va changer le monde...

1 comment:

  1. Je suis tout a fait d'accord avec toi comrade :) .. J'espere que le gouvernement va se bouger le cul et trouver une solution à toute cette merde rapidement !!

    ReplyDelete