I already talked about this book several times on my blog because I can't wait to read it :D ! And I wanted to keep spreading the word...
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton is going to be released in september 27th. (I loooove this cover !)
You can read the summary on goodreads here.
And here is the awesome trailer :
You're dying to read it now, right? :p
Kiki Hamilton send me a postcard and some bookmarks.Thank you again you're so nice !!
(There'll be an interview of Kiki Hamilton this month on my blog !!)
I kept one bookmark for me and one for my friend Elodie but I still have two more signed bookmarks.
I thought a little giveaway would be nice. This is internationally and it would last one week. The two winners will be announced next sunday. I'll choose them by random.org.
Here is what you need to do :
- You must be a follower of the blog.
- And leave your email in the comments.
- You can get extra entries by posting about my giveaway on your blog or twitter (i'm @ifmary on twitter) !
Good luck :) !



Génial ! Je participe =)
ReplyDeleteIl me tarde vraiment de lire ce roman (pourquoi faut-il qu'il sorte dans si longtemps...T___T)
Mon e-mail est: jobrychcy@hotmail.fr
Merci à toi !
WOW !! C'est vraiment génial .. Merci beaucoup comrade, t'es adorable !!
ReplyDeleteC'est vraiment sympa qu'elle t'ait écrit un petit mot et envoyé tout ça !!
I would love to win one. :)
ReplyDeleteDaiime(a)hotmail(dot)com
Aw, thank you. No, I'm sorry.. My blog are written in Danish. But I like your blog too and I've followed it in a while.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading :)
I would love to win one! Thanks for the giveaway :) I follow the blog. smileycicely(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks! I would love to win this! I've had it on my wish list of quite some time now. Sounds amazing and the trailer has just made me want to read it even more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this great opportunity to read such an awesome looking book!!
I'm a follower!
chloe81012@gmail.com
Awesome giveaway! I posted it on my sidebar. By the way, are you on my facebook? I tried to find you and couldn't. :(
ReplyDeletehollywood_here_i_come@live.com
~Arya
http://seaofpages.blogspot.com
I'm a faithful follower and will always be. Your blog is AWESOME, Marie (but I've probably already told you that! :P) <3
ReplyDeleteAnd of course I wanna participate in your contest!
My email is: rebeccavaever(a)gmail.com. :)
Oooh! I would love to win one too! :) I have been looking forward to reading this book! It sounds rather good!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
funnywool[at]live[dot]com
PS: You have a lovely blog too! Thanks for following me! :)
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I am looking forward to this book too, well the whole series. It's sounds a wonderful , refreshing new tale.
Michelle A.
tintinbrains@bigpond.com
You're right, this book does sound good!
ReplyDeletebookloversdiary@yahoo.com
I'm already following your blog! :P
ReplyDeleteSo I'll just post a comment.. ^.^
The cover is amazing btw :D
-Luna
shadowhunter6991(a)gmail(.)com
Je participe également! J'attends ce livre avec beaucoup d'impatience!!!
ReplyDeleteMon mail: ayuceres(a)gmail(.)com
Oh, lovely ! J'aime beaucoup cette couverture moi aussi. C'est super de la part de Kiki Hamilton, et alors, tu participes au giveaway sur goodreads, j'imagine ^^
ReplyDeleteJe viens de me rendre compte que je ne suivais pas ton blog, tiens... Enfin, on ne peut pas dire que j'aille souvent voir les derniers ajouts dans mon blogger, j'y vais encore "à la main" avec mes favoris ^^
Mail : lalatyramyra[at]hotmail[dot]fr
J'en ai parlé sur mon blog : http://my-freesia.skyrock.com/3005995043.html
Bon, et aussi sur FB, tant pis si c'est pas pris en compte.
(uh, je ne sais pas ce que buggue blogger mais pas moyen de poster avec mon compte...)
Coucou!
ReplyDeleted'abord merci de nous avoir fait découvrir ce Livre!!
il me tarde deja de le lire^^
mon mail kittensbite@sfr.fr
je te suis dejà et j'ai relayé sur twitter
bisous
Bonsoir,
ReplyDeleteMerci pour ce concours et pour cette découverte.
Je te suis sur ton blog (soleya) et j'ai relayé sur Twitter @Livresdesoleya
Mon mail : soleyaa@laposte.net
Encore merci et bonne soirée
Thank you soo much for following my blog and leaving awesome comments(: Im following back(;
ReplyDeleteI hope we can be good friends since you seem to enjoy a lot of books I like:D
Lisa
Make sure to check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!:D
http://turningpages.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-follower-giveaway.html
i'd love to enter! i'm a follower!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteinthehammockblog at gmail dot com
This book is on my wish list can't wait till it comes out!
ReplyDeletemoiraethefates(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Un livre de plus dans ma wish-list, lol. Merci pour la découverte et, wow, c'est la classe qu'elle t'ai envoyé tout ça :)
ReplyDeleteJe veux bien tenter ma chance pour le marque-page... =) Parce qu'en plus l'image de la couv est superbe ^^
Je te suivais déjà sur twitter mais je viens de me mettre membre avec mon compte blogger aussi, plus pratique ;) et j'ai relayé le blog sur mon twitter (http://twitter.com/l0raah_/status/79476123335004161)
Et enfin, voilà mon mail : noevus32@orange.fr
Bisous et merci !!