Last week end I've been in Paris for 3 days with Elodie (from onceuponaquote) and it was awesome !
On Friday we went to Paris book fair. We went to some book signings. I've met Kathryn Lasky (author of Guardian of Ga'Hool & Wolves of the beyond) :
And we went to some debates. One was about YA literature and there was with Lauren Oliver :
And after that we talked and she signed my book :
On Saturday we went for a huge event organized by the french publisher of Kelley Armstrong and Patricia Briggs. It was awesome. There was a book signing with the author. They gave us some goodies like posters, bookmarks, tatoos... I took photos with the authors and they signed my books :
Elodie, Patricia & me. I've talked with Patricia's husband he was so nice and funny :p.
And I've met a lot of bloggers too :). It was great to talk about YA books all afternoon with them !
(Vampire Academy France, me, la mordue, onceuponaquote, le fauteuil)
And then on Sunday we visited some places of Paris like Le louvres, le jardin des tuileries, la place concorde, notre dame, montmartre, le sacré coeur.... Elodie and I loved Stephanie Perkin's book so we've done a little Anna and the french kiss tour. We took photos with our copies in front of Notre Dame, le point zéro des routes de France and inside shakespeare and co. Here is a picture of Elodie and me reading Anna just in front of Shakespeare & co the bookshop where Etienne and Anna went :) :
OMG !! Awesome weekend !! Can't wait to go back ;) !!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I am super jealous of you girls! it looks like you two had a BLAST :) do you girls live in france?
ReplyDeleteC'était extra de vous rencontrer avec Elodie. Espère vous revoir une prochaine fois à Paris.
ReplyDeleteOh bien !! Quel week-end :p Jolies photos ;)
ReplyDeleteCa a du être un week end de folie :)
ReplyDeleteOh elles sont chouettes toutes ces photos !
ReplyDeleteEt c'est excellent d'avoir fait un 'Anna & the french kiss' tour :)
(j'ai hâte de lire le prochaine livre de Stephanie Perkins)
Nice post! I'm so jealous! Dit donc ça a du être un week-end de folie! Merci pour les photos :)
ReplyDeleteVraiment un voyage à refaire, pas vrai? ^^