Sunday, 27 March 2011

Because it is bitter

Here is the scene that takes place during pages 170-174 of City of Ashes in the chapter The Seelie Court but here... from Jace's point of view !!! I've always loved that scene, I think it's one of my favorite from The Mortal Isntruments series so I was very excited when I saw on Cassandra Clare's blog that she has written it from Jace's point of view.

Enjoy here !

3 comments:

  1. OMG !!! I so have to read this !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh putain !! ça me donne trop envie de relire la saga ... J'hésite vraiment là !!
    J'avais pas réalisé que Jace me manquait autant !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so excited about this too! BTW hands off Jace he's mine! I am in a very serious relationship with him lol (clary of course in unaware!) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete