Sunday, 6 February 2011

100 followers giveaway & my first INTERNATIONAL giveaway :D


I've created this blog last summer and it was one of my best decision of 2010 :). And last month i've hit 100 followers again THANK YOUguys ! So i've decided to do a little giveaway :D. I've done two contests on this blog before in october and december but it was only open to France and this time it's open INTERNATIONALLY and i'm very excited about it :D !!

The Prize : 
The winner will win a paperback of his choice from The Book Depository valued at 10$ or less.

About the giveaway :
This giveaway will be open for three weeks, until February 28th. The winner will be chosen on March.1 by random.org.

The Rules : 
Leave a comment or send me an email at ifmarybooks@gmail.com containing your username, email adress and the country you're from :).

Extra entries : 
+2 if you're a follower of my blog
+2 if you follow me on twitter @ifmary
+4 if you tweet about the giveaway (give me the link or your username in one of your comment though)
+6 if you make a post on your blog about this giveaway (same here leave the link in one of your comment :))

You can also grab the button of this giveway to spread the word :p :



Good luck everybody :p ! 

EDIT WINNER :

Sorry guys i've been busy with college and other stuff this week so the announce of the winner is a little bit late. The winner is...

anita_88 

Congrats ! I've send you an email so you just have to choose now wich paperback you want on the book depository.

Thanks for having entered my giveaway everyone !

42 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway Mary! Congrats on getting 100 followers! I'm sure you'll get 200 in no time :D
    smileycicely(at)hotmail(dot)com

    +2 blog follower
    +2 twitter follower @ciclovesbooks

    4 total
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certainly joining this!! and I totally want to win :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. coucou
    super idée
    j'ai relayé sur twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/elisebaba/status/34204055177793536
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to comment again since I did't follow the instructions lol

    Jay2xA
    fallendream03(at)gmail(dot)com
    2+blog follower
    2+twitter follower @TheJay2xA
    4+tweet about the give away http://bit.ly/efbRCT
    6+ posted it in my blog http://tumblr.com/xjk1fypl3c

    Hope I get this right this time ;) Good luck to everyone and congratulations for the 100 followers. You should do this more often :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. merci pour ce concours, c'est génial que tu puisse organiser un concours international !
    alors mon pseudo Vovka l'adresse mail tu la connais :D

    Extra entries :
    +2 je suis ton blog
    +2 je te follow sur twitter
    +4 j'ai twitté sur le concours :)
    +6 j'ai mit un post sur le forum ^^ http://st-vladimir.forumgratuit.fr/t17-concours-partenaire#631

    encore merci, je vais relayer au max tu le mérite :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou,

    Merci pour ce concours :) je tente ma chance et je croise les doigts pour avoir un peu plus de chance que pour les précédents concours ^^

    Alors :

    +2 je suis ton blog
    +2 je te suis sur twitter
    +4 mon tweet : http://twitter.com/#!/Liliebook/status/34218809871044609
    +6 mon article : http://liliebook.blogspot.com/2010/12/petit-point-sur-les-concours-de-la.html

    Comme ça j'ai mis toutes les chances de mon côté lol

    Mon pseudo : liliebook
    Mon mail : liliebook@gmail.com
    et mon pays : France

    Félicitations pour tes 100 followers (110 maintenant ^^)

    A bientôt

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej,
    my pseudo is: Queen N (I think :S)
    e-mail: queen_nreading@yahoo.de
    country: Sweden

    +2 - I'm a new follower :)
    +2 - I follow you on twitter ( @nuedeli)
    +4 - I've RT about your contest!


    Merci so much for this awesome giveaway.

    //Q N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci! Grazie! Thanks!
    j'ai oublie mon français!
    Here I go in English!

    +2 follow your blog
    +2 follow your twitter (@AliasLucia)
    +4 Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/AliasLucia/status/34236055402188800

    I'm Reading Mind
    aliasgirl at libero dot it
    from ITaly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    Really cool contest! Well done for running your blog for an entire year! Congrats!

    Pseudo: The Book Hour
    Email: thebookhourATmeDOTcom
    Country: Scotland

    Twitter: @TheBookHour

    2 if you follow me on twitter @ifmary
    +4 if you tweet about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coucou,
    merci beaucoup pour ce concours !
    Je tente ma chance.
    +2 je suis ton blog (Amethyst)
    +2 je te suis sur twitter (Amethyste61)
    +4 j'ai tweeté http://twitter.com/#!/Amethyste61
    +6 j'ai fait un article sur mon blog: http://amethyst61.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-giveaway.html

    pseudo : Amethyst
    mail: amethyst61@hotmail.fr
    Pays : france

    Encore merci et bonne après-midi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the giveaway Mary! Congrats on getting 100 followers!

    +2 blog follower
    +2 twitter follower @maryamlafouine
    +4 tweet about the giveaway :http://twitter.com/#!/maryamlafouine
    +6 post on my blog about this giveaway : http://lepetitmondedishtar.over-blog.com/article-ifmarybooks-dlp-26-02-2011-66573073.html

    pseudo : ishtar
    mail: naira.sioud [@] gmail.com
    Pays : france


    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. pseudo:Lauren Nicole
    mail: booksfromashelf@yahoo.com
    country: US

    And here's the link for the post I made :)
    Congrats on 100 followers;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Thank you for the giveaway :-)
    ailsa.floyd@yahoo.com

    I'm a follower, and I'm now following on twitter too - I'm @ailsacf

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the giveaway Marie, and congrats on reaching 100 followers!!!

    +2 Blog Follower
    +2 Twitter Follower @StalkintheBooks
    +4 tweeted about the giveaway-
    http://twitter.com/StalkintheBooks

    Name: Shannon the BookStalker
    Email: ShaEliPar(at)gmail(dot)com
    Country: USA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on 100 followers! :)

    Pseudo: Adriatika
    email: adriatika_ivashkov@yahoo.com
    Country: U.S.

    +2 blog follower
    +2 twitter follower
    +4 tweet about giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/Adriatika/status/34340537964171264

    Thanks for the great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coucou !

    Voila ma participation ;)

    Belladouce
    mail : sydouce@gmail.com
    France

    +2 if you're a follower of my blog : Yes Belladouce
    +2 if you follow me on twitter @ifmary : Belladouce
    +4 if you tweet about the giveaway : http://twitter.com/#!/Belladouce/status/34360704756613120
    +6 if you make a post on your blog about this giveaway : Blog http://twilightlefruitdefendu.over-blog.com/article-concours-vous-avez-dit-concours-66603669.html

    Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twlight-Le-fruit-Defendu/10150135552770492?v=photos#!/pages/Twlight-Le-fruit-Defendu/10150135552770492

    Et voila bizz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats for the 100 followers!

    +2 New follower!
    +2 Followed you at Twitter
    +4 Twitted the giveaway

    My twitter @pbooksjournal
    My blog Palm Books Journal

    Complete Name: Marrion James Reyes
    Email: marrionezz07@gmail.com
    Country: Philippines

    Can I post my participation at the side bar of my blog instead of posting it? Thanks and have a great day!^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. coucou!
    voilà ma participation ;)
    +2 follow on twitter : @sillyhay
    +2 tweet about the giveaway http://twitter.com/sillyhay/status/34522899545063425
    adresse mail : shayfa2@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey! Thanks for the giveaway! Congrats on 100 Followers :D

    +2 New Follower

    Mia C.
    girlaboutbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. C'est StephanieR76 de twitter. Je laisse donc un petit commentaire pour participer.

    Je réside en France.
    Mail : s.robinet76 (at) laposte (point) net

    Merci pour le concours !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the chance
    Here I am again

    +2 I am your newest follower
    Aleetha
    aleetha.ally at gmail dot com

    +2 I follow your twitter (@aleetha)

    +6 make a blog post about the giveaway
    http://bacaan-ally.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-links.html

    Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  22. I forgot to say that I am from Indonesia

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hurrayy! thanks so much for doing this giveaway and i know its a bit late, but welcome to the blogging community :)

    +2 blog
    +2 twitter (@lovelygetaway)

    Diana
    lovelygetaway@gmail.com
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay! Congrats on your followers!!! I wish you many hundreds more :D

    +2 Blog Follower (GFC username: Brodie)
    +2 Twitter @peacelovevegan
    +4 http://twitter.com/#!/peacelovebooksx/status/34802320705327105

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
    hanging.by.a.moment_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats in reaching the 100 followers :D

    I'm a GFC Follower: -petit
    Twitter Follower: @petit_sayumi
    Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/petit_sayumi/status/34816948483129345

    Total Entries: 9

    -petit
    sweet.sayumi
    Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the giveaway!
    +2 I'm a GFC follower-Kulsuma
    +6 Blog post: http://kayaloves.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-ifmary-books.html

    k_anon[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

    I'm from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on 100 followers!

    I'm a follower +2
    I follow you on twitter +2 @KelseysBookBlog
    I also tweeted about your contest +4 http://twitter.com/#!/KelseysBookBlog

    Kelsey
    kelseyanne90@hotmail.com
    England

    ReplyDelete
  28. THanks!

    GABY
    magabygc AT gmail.com
    CHILE

    +2 if you're a follower of my blog
    +2 if you follow me on twitter @magabygc

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations! Palm Books Journal has chosen you for the One Lovely Blog Award! :]

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, I follow you as Krysta Banco
    Morganlafey86@aol.com, and I'm from the U.S.

    +2: Follow your blog
    +2: follow you on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hooray for 100 followers!

    Natasha Areena
    thebookish96[at]gmail[dot]com
    Malaysia
    +2 follow your blog

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the giveaway! Congrats on getting 100 followers!

    little_dhampir@live.com.au

    I follow your blog as Little_Dhampir91

    +2 blog follower
    +2 twitter follower @Miss_Dhampir91

    4 total
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello,
    Merci à toi pour ce concours. Surtout à l'international, c'est vraiment généreux de ta part !
    Lady K, anais.styling (a) orange.fr de France

    + 2 Je suis ton blog avec mon Compte Twitter (Lady Kaiya ou Lady K je ne sais pas comment ça s'affiche)
    + 2 Je te suis sur Twitter @Lady_Kaiya
    + 4 pour le retweet sous le pseudo Lady_Kaiya : http://twitter.com/#!/Lady_Kaiya/status/37229381935955968

    Voilà, je crois ne rien avoir oublié ! Merci à toi :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Merci pour ce concours!
    Félicitations pour les 100 followers.

    Mirlou, lady_mirlou@hotmail.com, Québec, Canada.
    +2 if you're a follower of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. Salut,
    Merci pour ce concours!
    Félicitations pour tes 100 membres.

    Mirlou,Canada ( de la province de Québec,
    lady_mirlou@hotmail.com

    +2 if you're a follower of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi! Thanks for bringing up contests like this! This is my first time to join and I'm totally excited, I hope luck will be at my side this time :))) Congrats for the followers and more followers to come! hehe :DD

    addictedToV
    email: marz_celine04@yahoo.com
    country: Philippines

    +2 blog follower
    +2 twitter follower @addictedToV
    +4 tweet about the giveaway http://bit.ly/gTHWqQ
    +6 blog about the giveaway http://bit.ly/epuOBx

    goodluck to everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bonjour! J'aimerais bien participer à ton concours! Alors voilà:

    ..Slie, Québec, Canada
    o0_leslie_0o@hotmail.com

    +6 if you make a post on your blog about this giveaway: http://booksfever.skyrock.com/2979231075-Concours.html

    P.S. JOLI BLOG, je viens de le découvrir et je l'adores déjà :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ingrid reads.
    trickylila (at) hotmail (dot) fr
    France

    +2 follower of your blog
    +6 a post on my blog about this giveaway (http://ingreads.blogspot.com/2011/02/concours-chez-ifmarybooks.html)

    Thanks for this giveaway! Congrats on your more than 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Marie Joy
    email: marz_qte09@yahoo.com.ph
    country: Philippines

    +2 blog follower
    +2 twitter follower @cyrusbieberorg
    +4 tweet about the giveaway http://bit.ly/fOtnB0

    more followers to come! :D hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lilly
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br
    Brazil

    Thanks a lot for the chance and congrats on your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Emilie
    emilieeven@aol.com
    FRANCE

    +2 follower of your blog
    +2 Follower on twitter : @Emllie
    +4 tweet : http://twitter.com/#!/Emllie/status/41931524764999680

    Thanks for this giveaway and congrats for your followers !

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete