I've finally got LAST SACRIFICE by Richelle Mead.
AND I was with Elodie when I've received it. And she took a video (yeah we're crazy).
(Me & Elodie)
After that Elodie offered me some Christmas presents (you're AWESOME comrade thanks again!)
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Jessica's guide to dating on the dark side by Beth Fantaskey
& a VA bookmark :D !
And I've also received a beautiful Last Sacrifice bookmark made by Sofia from Vampire Academy-France. Thank you again !!!
And I've also received a beautiful Last Sacrifice bookmark made by Sofia from Vampire Academy-France. Thank you again !!!
And you :) ?

Awesome day with you comrade !! It was a blast !! I can't wait to read your review !! I hope we'll be as excited when the spin of will be released.
ReplyDeleteLove.
I love your enthusiasm! You got some awesome stuff! (:
ReplyDeleteIt's so AWESOME to see how excited you were to get your book! Love hearing you both speak French, happy reading!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha funny video (if only I spoke French)! & cute picture of you two reading matching copies of Last Sacrifice =)
ReplyDeleteI haven't read the Vampire Academy series yet, but apparently (from all the buzz) it's definitely something to add to my reading list for 2011
here's my IMM post (first one ever!)
http://babblingbookworm.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html
You're so excited Mary ;) I've just finished it too and i can't wait to read Blodlines, and I've a Last Sacrifice bookmark too, Sofia is very nice !!!
ReplyDeleteLOL You're not the crazy one !!! You're welcome for the bookmark it was a pleasure !!!And again ENJOY the read ;)
ReplyDeletehaha excellente vidéo! Et j'aime beaucoup la photo, regardez-moi ces accros! ^^ Dans l'année je crois que j'achèterai la saga VA complète!
ReplyDeleteSupers cadeaux en tout cas!
Happy reading :D
haaa excellente la vidéo! et la photo est mythique, vous êtes cute ^^
ReplyDeleteet jolis cadeaux au passage, ça te fait encore plus de livres à lire :)
Aww. I love the video. You were so calm when the guy delivered the book. When you closed the door you were like YAY!!! Haha. Its awesome seeing other people so excited when they get books. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!
ReplyDelete