Saturday, 25 December 2010

In My Mailbox (16) Christmas edition :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS :D ! Or Happy Christmas as would say St Clair ;). I hope you've all spend an amazing time! As for me I didn't feel the christmas feeling like years before but I've spend a good time. For christmas eve I've spend the day watching episods of Supernatural and re-reading passages from Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins and also passages from all the books of the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Then we went to church with my mother and little sister and we've opened presents at midnight. Today I've spend my christmas at my grandma's house and the dinner was endless -_-". But I love Christmas because at every dinner there is foie gras <3. So this year I've got a LOT of books under my tree :D ! 21 books actually (as you can see on the first picture) from my parents, little sister, uncle and maternal and paternal grandparents ! And of course I took some pictures :) :


 I've got only two french books :
Harry Potter la magie des films. It's a book about the making-of of all the Harry Potter movies. And there are also cool things in this book like a dark mark tatoo, a marauder's map... Yeah i'm a total nerd :p !
Brida by Paulo Coelho.
A beautiful (and huge ^^) hardcover edition of all the novels of Jane Austen. I LOVE it :) <3.
The Mortal Instrument box set by Cassandra Clare. I wanted this sooo much :D ! I've got all the books but in french :/ so I wanted the hardcover american copies :).
In hardcover : 
The Mortal Instruments #1 #2 & #3 by Cassandra Clare
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Torment by Lauren Kate

In paperback : 
Ink Exhange by Melissa Marr
Radiance Shadows by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Guardian of the gate by Michelle Zink
Wake by Lisa McMann
The body finger by Kimberley Derting
Strange angels by Lili St Crow
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
The eternal ones by Kirsten Miller
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
The Vampire Diaries vol 1 The Origins

I've also got a wool scarf, nail polish, a beautiful Audrey Hepburn poster, a gift card to Etam, chocolate and money for my trip to Paris next march :).

And you what did you get for christmas ? :D

17 comments:

  1. WOW !! I'm so jealous !! I hope you'll enjoy all of them !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Harry Potter Film book too! I've been flipping through it and it's so pretty!

    And I hope you enjoy Brightly Woven! I adore that book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! So great! Tell me exactly where you live so I'll take all these books! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meery Christmas Maru !!!


    In my mailbox I've:
    Matched by Ally Condy
    The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff


    And I read Stolen, Stefan's Diary and Torment. They are awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ca en fait un paquet ^^

    Pour voir mes cadeaux ( books in french AND in english ! ), it's here : http://wandering-world.skyrock.com/2963135189-Infos-Dark-Divine-Tome-2.html

    Deuxième partie de l'article ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! So many books! How lovely. :)
    I did get a few myself and a nook color. You'll have to let me know what you think of Last Sacrifice when you're done with it! I loved it soo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh woah, what a towering stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, that is a lot of books! LOL! Enjoy them all, I don't think there's a bad one in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow lucky you !!! I wish i could have the same gifts. Enjoy the read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!
    u have almost all the books that i want!! haha :p
    i'm jealous :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love your IMM I truly hope you enjoy those books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeii! Torment have a beautiful cover! i love it! it's better than fallen cover :p
    I'm reading radiance :D
    wow! you met alyson! u r so lucky! haha :p
    i've accepted u on goodreads and i'm following ur blog and twitter :D
    i know a little bit of french so
    i hope i could practice my french with u! x)

    ReplyDelete
  13. santa love you haha :p
    he gifted u a nail polish too! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh God !!!! First I am jealous of all the books you received and second...I am jealous of the Mortal Instruments Hard cover !!! I want them too !!!! I planned to buy them again in vo, now I am sure I will...too beautiful ;-)

    Enjoy the reading of all the books you got !

    ReplyDelete
  15. O my god! Tu as vraiment été gâtée ! Pour ma part j'ai reçu un livre de contes Québécois (mon frangin y habite ^_^) et "Haine" d'Anne Holt + un fauteuil et une lampe pour mon coin lecture + le DVD de Mozart l'Opéra Rock et le CD de Justin Bieber xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing ! I've got the Jane Austen Edition ! It's just wonderful ! =)

    A pretty good selection of read ! Can't wait to read your reviews !

    Happy New Year ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoaaa you got quite a lot of books! Looks like somebody had a good Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete