Somes new from Aprilynne Pike's blog :
We can see the UK cover now but the title is different. Aprilynne said :
"In the UK book three will be called Wild, which I absolutely love! . . . for reasons I can't tell you yet . . .:D But I'm really excited about the new title and this beautiful cover!"
I've got a french copy with the american cover for the first book. Then i've got a UK copy for the second book. I know i'm weird ^^. But I think I'll bought a UK copy it's less cheap and I like this blue flower !
Aprilynne also said that she's writing some bonus content that will be posted in various places over the next few months. They will be short pieces that take place either between Spells and Illusions, or during Illusions but from a different person's point of view. She'll be writing them over the next month and they will be posted the first couple of months of 2011.I can't wait :D !
We already have a short scene that Harper is putting on the back of the book jacket :
"When you kissed me, I got all these . . . ideas. For potions I've never heard of." Laurel thought of the way the word poison had invaded her mind. "I think maybe they're forbidden."
"Why?" Tamani asked.
"It told me how to make potions from you." Laurel lost herself in thoughts of potions, powders, and poisons she somehow knew she was never supposed to learn.
Awww Tamani I miss you <3

I love the UK covers! I have the first book but I didn't like it that much so I didn't buy the second one. We'll see ^^
ReplyDeleteWOW !! This cover is gorgeous !! I can't wait to read the first book =)
ReplyDelete