Saturday, 11 December 2010

City of Bones the movie !!!

 I'm a HUGE fan of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare so I can't avoid this...
Lily Collins has been cast as Clary in the City of Bones movie. She does not fit perfectly my image of Clary but on this picture she comes pretty close.
I just hope she can act because I've never seen her in any shows or movies !

It also means that City of Bones will come out into theaters one day. I don't know how I feel about that... Sometimes movies ruined the spirit of the books... But it's still exciting !

Oh and can I say that I want Alex Pettyfer as Jace? Yes I know everybody wants him :p !!!

And you what do you think of Lily Collins as Clary ?

3 comments:

  1. I like her, even if she's not exactly what I imagined Clary to be !! =) Can't wait to see the movie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she's not quite how I pictured Clary in my head, but I like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick for this week. I haven't picked up City of Bones to read yet but it is sitting on my bookshelf.

    It's cool they are making more and more books into movies!

    ReplyDelete