Ok, this year I'm doing NaNoWriMo !
What is it ? NaNoWriMo is a writing even t: during the 30 days in November, writers from all over the world will attempt to reach 50,000 words in the form of a novel.
It's a HUGE event and I only found out about it a few days ago (shame on me !). I have never heard about it before -_-". Last week I was talking on goodread with Cass from Words on Paper (awesome blog by the way !) and she mentions it and here I'm with the idea that I could write 50,000 words in one month ! Yeah it's crazy !!! I haven't write much this past months, I haven't already enought time to read all the books that I want, I have a lot of homeworks with college and now I'll try to write a novel in one month ! But I didn't have a job and I haven't classes on friday so I have like a 3 days week end so I wanna try ! And it seems like a HUGE event. It's even a trending topic on twitter right now and I know many bloggers who do this so I would like to share this experience !
I'll write a YA story : paranormal romance with urban fantasy I think. I haven't fully plotted out my YA story yet but I'm still exciting to write it. It'll be about witches and angels. I'll talk more about it later on my blog.
If you want to add my profile on NaNoWriMo's website it's ifmarybooks (just like my blog).
& GOOD LUCK everyone :) !

No comments:
Post a Comment